Hi, I’m Jack, a Frontend Web Designer and Graphic Designer. I have over two years of industry experience which ranges from working with small clients through to large company’s. My background is in Graphic Design, and I graduated from Coventry University after completing an undergraduate study there. Towards the end of my studies, I started to develop a love for Web Design, and I am mostly self-taught.
I’m fuelled by my passion for creating something that meets the needs of my client and the market and audience the company caters to. I like to think that every day I’m working is another day I’m learning something new! I'm always looking for something that will help me produce work that is in touch with current trends and helps my clients achieve their goals.
I am always on the lookout for the next challenge! If you have any questions, then let’s chat.
- Web Designer Pod Digital, July 2017 – April 2019 Pod were kind enough to let me learn on the job and develop my interest and skills in frontend web development.
My responsibilities while working at Pod has been to design and build websites based on a client’s brief, sometimes I have to achieve this within challenging deadlines. I have had the opportunity to work on email template designs and branding projects too.
- Graphic Designer - Bilua, Sept 2015 – March 2016I took a graphic design job working for Bilua in Barcelona. As an e-commerce company, they naturally have a lot invested in their online presence.
Some of my critical responsibilities while at Bilua consisted of creating advertising banners for product promotions and brands, while also designing email marketing material alongside the web developers and marketing team to allow for informed design solutions.
- Graphic Designer - Hiplok Plus 8 industries, Jul 2014 – Sept 2015My time at Hiplok was genuinely incredible, I worked among a small group of colleagues, and this allowed me to gain an insight into all other areas of the business that I may not have been able to see otherwise.
My role during my time here was to create artwork for all the products and advertising, which could for packaging, an advert in a magazine or designing their catalogue designs for their trade show season each year.
- Graphic Designer - DCI-Artform, March 2015 – June 2015I undertook a work placement at DCI-Artform for part of the 2nd-year module at university. While working at DCI, I was able to get a fantastic insight into the inner workings of a sizeable retail marketing business; I also got to work alongside their senior designers on the point of sale designs for various big named brands.
- 2013 - 2017BA Graphic Design (Hons) Coventry University
Classification: First class
- 2012-2013De Montfort University: Foundation in Art and Design
Specialising in Visual communication, Grade: Merit
- 2010-2012Further Education: King Edward VII
Fine Art: B
Graphic design: A
Digital photography: B